[gnugo-devel] Last night's CVS (14 FAILS 14 PASSES)

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Last night's CVS (14 FAILS 14 PASSES)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:32:20 -0500

Here's the CVS results diff as of late last night (before
patch semeai_1_24.1b)

I believe these are all due to the tuning in patch
  trevor_1_23.4.tar.gz

I've got a number of additional patches pending, which I'll
roll out over the next day or two, and will look at these FAILS.

I've been tuning with EXPERIMENTAL_SEMEAI & EXPERIMENTAL_CONNECTIONS
both turned on, which could account for some of the FAILs.

Currently, a very few patterns use [ox]play_connect helpers, which
is the only thing EXPERIMENTAL_CONNECTIONS turns on/off.  In a
forthcoming patch, I'll make these helpers not experimental, since
they don't crash, and give better results on than off.

-Trevor

Unexpected results
FAILS 14
fails 0