[gnugo-devel] auto generated regression tests

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: [gnugo-devel] auto generated regression tests
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 23:33:06 -0400 (EDT)

attached are a collection of games and regression tests.  They all are
based on matcher_status inconsistencies from the matcher_check.pl script.
Expected passes are marked relative to gnugo 3.2, however gnugo 3.3.5
gains at least one test.  Some of these I have analyzed and put in checks
on owl_attack, etc, but most are just based on dragon_status.  I'm not
sure all the tests are correct (I may have read things wrong), so someone
else should probably look them over.

Anyway, hope these help.

Also, has anyone tried running the matcher_status script?  does gnugo
finish games completely when you do?

BTW, about half of the games generated have matcher_status
inconsistencies.

Thanks

Evan Daniel