RE: Work in progress (was : [gnugo-devel] a patch from a newbie : ))

From: Portela Fernand
Subject: RE: Work in progress (was : [gnugo-devel] a patch from a newbie : ))
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 13:16:17 +0200

In a moment of delirium, I wrote:

> I've rapidly taken a look at the macros, it seems feasible.

[I shouldn't write emails at 3am, not to talk about coding...]

Ok, while it seems not too difficult to add/modify code for the persistent
cache, I don't see how to do with the code in cache.c. It doesn't look like
there's enough room there for a new field.

I'm gonna think more about it, but I'm stuck for the moment...

/nando