Re: [gnugo-devel] Error in regression failure HTML view

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Error in regression failure HTML view
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 21:30:47 +0200

Inge wrote:
> Just to let you know.  There seems to be a few problems with the
> otherwise excellent HTML view of the regression failures.  So far I
> have found:
>
> 1. There are no move valuations in the traces.

Those have been there before. It guess it's more likely that some
behaviour in the engine has changed than that Trevor has modified his
scripts.

>  Instead, there are two copies of the move reason lists.

This is normal in many cases, e.g. if the first pass didn't turn up a
move larger than 6 points. Then endgame.db is searched and a new
valuation of move reasons is made, including listing the move reasons.

/Gunnar