[gnugo-devel] autolevel bug

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: [gnugo-devel] autolevel bug
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:34:21 -0400 (EDT)

I talked to someone at a local Go club, and he asked me to pass along a
bug report with the autoleveling.  He tried compiling 3.2 for his Zaurus,
and discovered that sometimes the sutoleveling increases the level even
though it's running out of time.  He believes this happens mostly when the
variation in time taken exceeds the time remaining, and that somehow this
makes it increase the level and lose on time.

Anyway, I know it's kinda vague but I thought I'd pass it along.  I'll
probably go look at the autolevel code at some point unless someone thinks
they know what's going on from that.

Thanks

Evan Daniel