RE: [gnugo-devel] Reading patch

From: Portela Fernand
Subject: RE: [gnugo-devel] Reading patch
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:57:39 +0100

Evan wrote:

> I agree, it's a good thing.  This should be completely equivalent to
> evan_3_10.4b in functionality, but that was rejected for speed reasons.

I'm not sure I recall correctly, but wasn't it the patch which tried to
make attack_either() and defend_both() call eachother recursively ?
In this case, it seems to me that your patch was actually different and
somewhat more ambitious.

> Interestingly, I think the regression delta has gotten somewhat smaller
> since then.
>
> I can't seem to find the delta because the email seems absent from the
> archive.  Anyone know what's going on there?

I believe Mailman got some troubles around the end of last year and that
some files were lost.

/nando