[gnugo-devel] some questions

From: max-d
Subject: [gnugo-devel] some questions
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:07:41 +0100

Hi
I am new here...
I'm trying to make my own MSwindows Gui for GnuGo (and other engines using
GTP)
and i have a problem with Gnugo hashtables (i think )

example:
i ran a game gnugo332 vs GNUgo3316
3.3.16 (level 3) made at least 2 huge mistakes

replaying the game through my UI, i would like to increase the play level
and ask the engine again BUT even at level 20 it makes the mistake.

The "level 20" command seems to be understood since the engine
returns "=" but GNUgo plays very quickly so i suppose it is not recomputing
anything .
Is there a command to reset the tables ?

Is this forum the right place to report gnugo's mistakes ?

Thanks in advance !
md

Here is the sgf file with the 2 blunders .

167 = D10 ?
223 = H18 ???? (3.3.16 found the worse move here !)
;B[pd]
;W[dd]
;B[pq]
;W[dq]