Re: [gnugo-devel] Tests

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Tests
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:28:50 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Evan Berggren Daniel wrote:

> Five new tests from a game I played against gnugo today.  Nothing too
> profound, I just tried to test for the major mistakes of the game.

I added two more tests, see in CVS. I've left out the test at move 44
because the situation seems unclear to me when black moves out at M13
and peeps at M16. Also, I've moved the last test (where GNU Go needs to
strengthen the C16 group) to move 54 because there it's even more
obvious and it still gets missed.