Re: [gnugo-devel] Bad testcases

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Bad testcases
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 17:26:35 +0200

I wrote:
> The following test cases have at least one occupied vertex among the
> correct (or incorrect in the negated case) answers:

Proposed changes:

> strategy2:98

N6 -> N7

> trevorc:740

This test seems to have been intended for move 22 (by white) rather
than move 23.

> trevorc:880

Not sure what was intended with J4 but it seems best to replace [!J4|H4]
with [J10].

> 13x13:42

M3->M4

> 13x13:50

Possibly M10 should be M8, the actual game move. Arend?

> handtalk:6

F16 was probably intended to be the game move at E16. It doesn't look
all that horrible, although G13 is locally better. I propose changing
the test to

6 restricted_genmove black E16 G13
#? [G13]

> handtalk:10

No idea what was intended instead of D8. We have two other answers and
a comment that more moves are possible. For now I propose just
deleting D8.

> nngs3:310

C5 should be C4?

> nngs4:470