[gnugo-devel] Replaying at fixed point

From: John August
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Replaying at fixed point
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:00:08 +1000

Hi,

This may be more of an issue for cgoban, but I thought I'd ask.

I'd like to load a game file and continue play against gnugo at a
particular point, ideally using cgoban or java-cgoban (I have both).

Is it possible to do this in the go-modem protocol ? Is there a way of
doing this in either client ?

The motive for this is to replay a game after you've figured out a problem,
and try to see what would have happened if you'd made a different move.

Thanks,

--

John August