Re: [gnugo-devel] more owl revisions

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] more owl revisions
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 23:11:51 -0400

SP LEE wrote:
> There are already many patches and I have the difficulty to patch the
> related source files. Can I download the latest source files from Savannah
> CVS site?

this string in your mail suggests you are running windows:

you can still use cvs. there is plenty of ways to do it:
- install a unix-like system (gnu/linux of freebsd or whatever)
- install an emulator of such a system (e.g. cygwin)
- find some cvs client that is written for native windows (i used to use
  wincvs before i switched to gnu/linux)

once you have a working cvs client, you can do something like

  cvs -d:pserver:subversions.gnu.org checkout gnugo

from command line to have the most up to date copy of gnu go sources.
later you can just

  cvs update

from your gnugo directory to get all the changes made to the sources from
the cvs server.

btw, how did you patch the files?

Paul