[gnugo-devel] I stepped on a bug.

From: chrisd
Subject: [gnugo-devel] I stepped on a bug.
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 17:54:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hello gnugo,

Your nice go playing program asked me to save my game and send it to you
because according to it I stepped on a bug. So, here it is. Good luck with
it.

Bye,
Chris Dams

***assertion failure:
value_moves.c:2550 - 0 near PASS***

 (variation 20035)
   A B C D E F G H J K L M
12 X X . X O O O O O X . . 12
11 . X . X O X . O X . X . 11
10 X O X X O X O O X . X . 10
 9 O O O X X X O . O X . X 9
 8 O X X X X X O O O X X O 8
 7 O X O X X X O . . O O O 7
 6 O O O X O O O . . . . . 6
 5 O . O O X X O . O . . . 5
 4 O O O O O X X O + X . . 4     WHITE has captured 8 stones
 3 O O X X X . X X O . . . 3     BLACK has captured 4 stones
 2 O X X . X . X O O . . . 2
 1 X X . . . X O O . . . . 1
   A B C D E F G H J K L M

gnugo 3.2 (seed 1053272542): You stepped on a bug.
Please save this game as an sgf file and mail it to address@hidden
If you can, please also include the debug output above this message.