[gnugo-devel] Attack and defense points for worms

From: Inge Wallin
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Attack and defense points for worms
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 22:20:40 +0200

I wanted to touch up my old brainchild debugboard.  It now compiles and works,
but it still lacks a few of the newer fields of the dragon2 struct.

While doing this, I noticed that attack and defense points for worms (and the
corresponding threats) only get stored for the worm origin.  Is this by
design or is it a bug?  I seem to remember that the worm array was supposed
to contain the same worm data over the entire worm.

The rest of the worm data - size, effective size, liberties of different
order, etc still gets distributed over the entire worm.

        -Inge