Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: gnugo-devel Digest, Vol 13, Issue 5

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: gnugo-devel Digest, Vol 13, Issue 5
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:32:20 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, david doshay wrote:

[Resignation]
> > It certainly has. It has been implemented at all for a start. :-)
> > But by default it should be turned off so I don't know why you're
> > seeing resignations.
>
> We continue to win by resignation. Just to be sure, how do we assure
> that
> it is off?

I am assuming you have compiled it on a unix platform.

Please check the define of RESIGNATION_ALLOWED in config.h (in the
top-level directory). If it is 1, you must have run ./configure with
./configure --enable-resignation-allowed. Doing 'make distclean' and
rebuilding should fix that. Or you can add --never-resign to the gnugo
command line.

If it is 0, there is s.th. strange going on.

Arend Bayer, Flodelingsweg 27a, 53121 Bonn, 0228-9813803
address@hidden