patch - was: Re: [gnugo-devel] temporary development web page

From: aquarius
Subject: patch - was: Re: [gnugo-devel] temporary development web page
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:40:30 +0100

Am Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:06:49 +0100 schrieb Gunnar Farneback <address@hidden>:

If anybody else is missing patches, please send us pointers to the
archive just like Evan did. (Or even better, a patch for
doc/devel.html.)

/Gunnar

Hi Gunnar,

please consider incorporating my GTP-buffering patch for Win32/MinGW
for use in 3.5.3. Or - instead - please mention it under:
"Patches that may not be used"
Doing so will at least help GNU Go users compiling with MinGW32 under Win32
in finding the patch and decide for themselves ...

The url is: http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnugo-devel/2003-11/msg00004.html
A description could be:
"Quick fix to make GTP-mode work in 3.5.x when compiling with MinGW32
 under Win32. (Who can pin this bug down and find a real solution?)"

see also: http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnugo-devel/2003-11/msg00008.html
           and follow-ups

and : http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnugo-devel/2003-11/msg00060.html
      and follow-ups

I'm sorry that I didn't come up with a thorough analysis and
a really good patch until now ...

Happy Go - ing
   aquarius