Re: [gnugo-devel] 3 regression tests

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] 3 regression tests
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 06:05:46 +0200 (CEST)

> Two questions:
>   1. I didn't know where to put these, so I made a new .tst. Would there
> be a better place?

The last one is the type of mistakes we collect in blunder.tst, so I
will add it there. (It needs a function detect_semeai_blunder(); that would
be a really worthwile project with almost guarantueed success, I think.
Anyone?)

Since creating a new file for just 2 tests doesn't
seem worth it, I will add the other two to strategy5.tst.

>   2. How do I do a CVS diff against a file that doesn't exist?
Manually appending  the output of diff /dev/null newfile is possible,
but just attaching them is also fine.

Thanks,