[gnugo-devel] gnugo.el 2.2.10 available

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: [gnugo-devel] gnugo.el 2.2.10 available
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 16:29:38 +0100

folks,

internals cleaned up a lot (kludgy history list replaced w/ tree plus
"cursor").  user-visible functionality still behind 2.2.8.b5 but that
will change in the future now that the more hackable infrastructure is
available.  i think the 2.2.x series will finish w/ "redo" (and related
linear-motion features from 2.2.8.b5); other advances pioneered in
2.2.8.b5, as well as properly jumping around (and marking and merging
and splicing and pruning) the tree, will appear in the 2.3.x series.

oh yeah, a toy for the curious: the `C-c C-p' binding and underlying
command have been imported from gnugo-extra.el.

anyway, source in dir:

 http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/personal-elisp/standalone/

please feel free to send me bug reports directly since my ISP has
somehow managed to fubar my setup-years-past-and-now-hard-to-debug Gnus
configuration, which makes following gnugo-devel sometimes difficult...

happy hacking,
thi