Re: [gnugo-devel] Physics in Go

From: Alain Baeckeroot
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Physics in Go
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 18:30:04 +0000

Hello GnuGo world

I advance in my "First try to use fluid-dynamics knowledge for
strategic purpose in go" :)

I found an encouraging note :
http://xistrat.sourceforge.net/docbook/x4334.htm
The authors says that Partial derivatives equations should
give some interesting results... I m on the way :)

I reiterate my demand for some article making a parallel between physics, and
Go game
more precisely fluid dynamics or quantum mecanics (it is more complicated,
but i think there are a lot of usefull mathematical tools to get there
for a furiously stronger go game).

Any comment welcome
Alain