[gnugo-devel] Case study for GNU-Go

From: Xian Chen
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Case study for GNU-Go
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 00:08:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi, there.

I am a grad student of University of Alberta. My major is Software
Engineering, and I also have interests in Artificial Intelligence. I have
a course project on reverse engineering this term. Since I myself favor
the Go Game as well as the Go game program, I prefer to choose the GNU-Go
for a case studyof my reverse engineering. My expected goals in the project
is to apply a couple of reverse engineering tools, analyze and document the
architecture of the whole program.. maybe find some design problems and
offer some improvement proposals.

I was wondering if I am allowed to do such a study. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Chen,Xian