Re: [gnugo-devel] bug surrounded

From: alain Baeckeroot
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] bug surrounded
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:16:53 +0100

Le Mercredi 11 Janvier 2006 19:19, alain Baeckeroot a écrit :
> Le Mardi 10 Janvier 2006 22:11, Gunnar Farneb�ck a écrit :

> > Did you get any further? It seems to me that it may be the same
> > problem as in http://trac.gnugo.org/gnugo/ticket/61.
> >
> > /Gunnar
>
> a first clue :-)
> in both cases the backstrace of the stack in gdb is the same
> do_genmove
> collect_move_reasons
> owl_reasons
> test_owl_attack_move
> owl_analyze_semeai_after_move

In test_owl_attack_move (owl.c : 4942) i have in both cases  wrong dr2
int dr2 = DRAGON2(dr).semeai_defense_target;

dr2=22  <=> B19 in _both_ cases !!!!!!
which has no link with the semeais (in near J4 or T3), and is hopefully the
wrong color which cause the crash.

So it seems the bug is much earlier, in the definition of
DRAGON2(dr).semeai_defense_target

Well, thats enough for today :)
Alain