[gnugo-devel] Two reading mistakes

From: Sanghyeon Seo
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Two reading mistakes
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:31:11 +0900

Hello, new to the list.

I played some 9x9 games, and I got impressed. I didn't expect much
from a computer program, but it managed to surprise me a couple of
times.

However, I believe GNU Go made reading mistakes in two attached games.
In the first game, it seems to believe the corner group to be alive
after E1. In the second game, it seems to believe  that B3 can kill
the white at the corner.

I played with 3.7.7 as packaged in Debian unstable. By the way, where
can I get the latest development version?

Is this kind of bug reporting a good way to help GNU Go development?

Seo Sanghyeon