[gnugo-devel] max/msp audio go

From: connor tinney
Subject: [gnugo-devel] max/msp audio go
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:53:08 +0000

hi
maybe someone could help me or point me in the right direction.
for a college project i want to create an audio based version of go
in max/msp.
it will have an actual midi controlled go board for obviously two players,
which will connect to a pc and the midi data,( which will just be
the positions on the board) will be used to create a live audio track
based on patterns in the game.

at the min this is just a vague outline and am looking for ideas/thoughts from
anybody with an interest in programming go
i could prob create this without any actual go programming, as i'm really
just looking for patterns, but maybe there's simple parts of code i could
port?

max/msp externals(programs) are written in c or java

thanks
connor