[gnugo-devel] FYI: KGS Tournament Registration

From: kautz
Subject: [gnugo-devel] FYI: KGS Tournament Registration
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 02:12:20 +0200

So GoGNU will enter open.
Gunnar: Thank You for sharing the options you are using. What is gtp-dump-tounament?

Nice sunday and happy holidays everyone.
  aquarius
--
I wrote to Nick Wedd:
Hello Nick,

I wish to enter GNU Go 3.7.10 in the Open Division on behalf of the developers (see attachment).

Name of bot on KGS: GoGNU (winner* of the 0-th Computer Go Tournament on KGS)

My name on KGS is hms - hope to be online myself when tournament starts.

happy GO - ing
  aquarius

* P.S. Where you able to "deliver" the pint of beer in the meantime?
... Well, not that I would deserve it personally, cause I'm not (yet) really a productive member of the GNU Go developers ...
gunnar wrote:
aquarius wrote:
SlugGo seems to pass the ball over (see attachment) ... Who will play tomorrow?

I'll play with GNU in formal.

I volunteer to operate a player (plain 3.7.10, KGS Nick GoGNU) in either division. (one player in total). Please let me know if I should apply! And what level/min-level/autolevel/-M options I should use :-)

Feel free to enter the open division. For what it's worth GNU's
running with this set of options: --mode gtp --gtp-dump-commands
gtp-dump-tournament -d0x4401000 --showscore --level 13
--chinese-rules --play-out-aftermath --never-resign --min-level 4

The appropriate level depends on how fast your computer is. The level
adjustment is automatically used in GTP mode with time restrictions.

/Gunnar