Re: [gnugo-devel] How to compile gnugo as a shared library?

From: David Doshay
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] How to compile gnugo as a shared library?
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 21:26:21 -0800

We use MPI to communicate between multiple GNU Gos over a
dedicated cluster. It is possible to use MPI exactly the same
way on a single server, and we do that for some simple testing,
but I think that while it can be used to do what you want, there
are more direct ways to do what you need for a game server.

We are now running SlugGo with GNU Go 3.7.12.

Cheers,
David