Re: [gnugo-devel] Some questions about GNU Go's status and future

From: Chad Williamson
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Some questions about GNU Go's status and future
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 09:24:04 -0500

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote
I have more prosaic desires, personally, but in the same direction
(probably requiring significant refactoring):

- provide a "libgnugo"
- provide Guile (Scheme) bindings to that library
- integrate w/ SGF Utils (http://www.gnuvola.org/software/sgf-utils/)
- extend GTP to non-square boards

It's encouraging to hear that other work might benefit. That takes some pressure off the more ambitious experimental aspect.