[gnugo-devel] Default values

From: Gonçalo Mendes Ferreira
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Default values
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 19:39:46 +0100

Hello, I'm new at this mailing list and had some questions related to the use and configuration of GNU Go,

I'm running some experiments and need to know what the default values are for the program on level 1.

Where can I read, for instance, the default values for --depth, --backfill-depth, --fourlib-depth and -M?

I'm trying to have GNU Go run as fast as possible, with this optionally being configurable at runtime (with GTP), so if you can suggest some other options or optimal values for speed please let me know.

Thank you for reading,
Gonçalo