gnuheter-dev

[Gnuheter-dev] support jamaican artists

From: kevin jones
Subject: [Gnuheter-dev] support jamaican artists
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 22:39:46 -0600

Dear Sir/Madam

We at Irieshopper.com, currently invite you to support Jamaican and West Indian
artists by buying from, visiting or telling a friend about our marvelous
service.

IrieShopper.com is an online catalog for Jamaican and West Indian artists and
artisans, where they can express their true artistic talents and to spur their
creativity.
We also wanted to provide you with means to attain unique, hard to get items at
very competitive prices, through the use of the Internet.

We currently carry a wide array of original art pieces as well as art prints
from over 80 artists in Jamaica. Our Artists are also ready and willing to do
customized original pieces of paintings for you also.

Irieshopper.com offices are located in Negril and Montego Bay, Jamaica.

We also offer the service of providing framing options and suggestions for
paintings that we supply, so that our priceless works of art blends seamlessly
with your rooms color scheme and provides the ambience that you so much desired
to create.

Our paintings are high quality works of art, priced very reasonable so that
every person can have the opportunity to own a unique (priceless) hand
crafted/painted and customized piece of art. Perfect for your home or excellent
as a gift.

We would like to join your business/website in a banner exchange program, link
exchange or the displaying our products on your website, if it's not to much of
a problem.

We currently experience 50,000 unique visitor hits per day.

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible on this proposed
alliances.

Christopher Hunt
Owner/Webmaster
website: http://www.irieshopper.com/