[Gnumed-devel] Re: new developer... little changes to gmBMICalc & gmPre

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: new developer... little changes to gmBMICalc & gmPreg Calc
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 09:31:51 -0500 (EST)

Karsten:
I don't know why the close/destroy and minimize boxes are gone
on your machine (they are still there and functional on mine).

As for the maximize box, I wanted to eliminate it and had the
impression Richard Terry wanted this as well; in the BMI Calc
graph window he asks about how it is be done.  I figured for
uniformity the Pregnancy Calculator ought to match the BMI Calc.
Further, I don't think either of the calculators need to be
re-sized and 'style=wxMAXIMIZE_BOX' also takes care of this.

Thanks for the heads-up on the internationalization.  I'll take
a look it and work at figuring it out.

Horst:
> GTK 2.0 (& 1.2 - against which GTK has your wxGTK been compiled ?)
My wxGTK was also compiled with GTK 1.2

Michael