Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Browser GUi

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Browser GUi
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 08:34:26 +1000

> > > browser GUI.
> >
> > What are your idea's here re the GUI
>
> I would like to add some small features like
> - a history to switch back and forward between pages (as in every web
> browser)

Absolutely, something I always wanted.
> - some way to choose between different drug databases (e.g. a combobox)
Should this perhaps be in the config file? as mostly we only use one, but
then again I can envisage a situation in hospitals when one might want to
check  against different drug references.

> - guess there are some more things I don´t remember right now
> I will certainly need your help in changing the design.

Of course, fire away when ready.

> > Will I easily be able to link up my mimsannual data again to the drug
> > browser? As you remember I hard coded the queries 12 months ago as proof
> > of
> > concept.
>
> I tried to port your queries to my implementation. Please have a look at
> test-area/gmDrug/mims.conf.

thanks for all the below, I'll try and find time to give it a go.

Richard