[Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed.conf.de, who is interested

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed.conf.de, who is interested
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:37:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > You need somewhere quiet and probably won't use your notebooks much.
> But you'd need a beamer of some kind to show "slides", no ?
I would volunteer to bring a beamer which I could certainly borrow from
our institute.

> Of course, the limiting factor in this is room cost.
I guess if we are less than 10 persons any common room with at least one
power plug and a white wall as projection area would suffice.  I would even
think that we could do it in your flat.  If this does not fit the name
"conference" lets name it "meeting" and we are fine.

> > If not maybe a gnumed.conf.eu next year?
> I wonder how that would make things easier for him ?
We could prepare a larger event which makes it more attractive.  Are
we could even use a different event (perhaps OSHCA) and just add a further
day / night (I guess GnuMed developers are used to spend nights wirking)
or whatever.

Kind regards

         Andreas.