Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vaccination Functionality Document

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vaccination Functionality Document
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:36:56 +1000

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:01 am, you wrote:
> On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 10:27 PM, richard terry wrote:
> > Attatched is rough draft of vaccine stuff.
> >
> > Tony can you put in in the wiki thingy (I noticed you've not done the
> > editing
> > area one yet).
>
> hi Richard,
>
> I've done the editing one.
>
> For the the vaccination one, at this stage I have just used the
> Microsoft html (which is terribly bloated).
> There is some missing from the end of the article due to the bloat.
> I will fix it up when I get a chance.
>
> How many more are there?

I've just posted the tabbed lists one.

There will be a small one for scratchpad, small one for due/overdue recalls,
small one for toolbar.

Larger ones for:

Family history
Past History
Prescribing
Referral Letters
Recalls
Measurements
Allergies
Requests
Maintenance Programs (things to maintain the main program)

Hope that's all. I've committed to a 8th September deadline as per the
conference so that the object model can be developed. Very difficult!
Yesterday again 46 patients, + after 4 hours of doing the tabbed list files I
went home with vertigo (which I suffer intermittently from) and today am
still wobbly.  All in all, there is probably about another 40-50 hours which
I've got to fit into 2 weeks plus my normal life, so it aint going to be
easy. Will plug on.

One of the reasons for consuming time is doing all the screen dumps and
editing those, plus last night had to find a machine with visual basic still
running on it to get into the code to do the examples with the effects of
chaning to different colours.

Regards

Richard