Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vaccination Functionality Document

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vaccination Functionality Document
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:59:44 +1000

Travel vaccines....I do the Yellow Fever vaccines for the whole district; and
it is very important to ensure that other live vaccines are either the same
day or 3 weeks apart.....
Is there any way to mark the vaccine area 'closed' to live vaccines from the
day following giving a live vaccine? I don't know any program tries to do
this.
and Karsten, you should be free to comment on GUI, you are a potential user,
after all.
Liz

--
"The last time anybody made a list of the top hundred
character attributes of New Yorkers, common sense snuck in

-- Nuff said??