Re: [Gnumed-devel] Proposed forms system

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Proposed forms system
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:46:28 +0100

Installing (La)Tex is an absolute no-brainer. I recently persuaded one of my
fellow students to use LaTex on Windows instead of MS Word for his thesis.

One can download a Tex compilation (CD-iso) from dante or order it here in
Germany from bookshops. It is called TexLive7 . It includes everything one
needs including gs, dvi-viewer, tex-shell and many packages. It comes with an
GUI-installer.

Take care,
Sebastian

@anyone in NZ/Australia
I have tried to apply for an clinical elective during my final year of
Med-school in NZ/Australia. So far without success. NZ seems to be pretty
packed. Anyone knows any backroads for such an 16 weeks elective
(2004/2005)in NZ or Australia?
If you are able to help please give me hints.