Re: [Gnumed-devel] Where to get CVS

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Where to get CVS
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:00:22 -0500

Those are the RCS files. They include the text of the file, but also a whole bunch of other garbage. The only way to get the *.py files is to stick the ,v files into a repository and then check them out. You can make your own local repository, but it's not worth the trouble. Why not try Ian's subversion repository for now, until savannah is back up?

David

Richard Terry wrote:

I downloaded that stuff mentioned below and untarred it, and the files were all named with a name,v at the end. Even if I resaved them as name.py it wouldn't work.

Ah well, will try again.

Richard