[Gnumed-devel] Re: Where to get CVS

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Where to get CVS
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:12:46 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> http://savannah.gnu.org/statement-2.html
>
> I can send you a tarball of my current tree (with changes that
> I haven't been able to check in yet).
If anybody is interested I have a checkout from 2003/11/04 which
is quite near to the compromise of savannah (just in case someone
is paranoid enough to compare with current source).

Moreover Debian packages according to this source are up again
after Debian developer pages are working again:

       http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/gnumed/

Kind regards

          Andreas.