Re: [Gnumed-devel] 2 vs 3 column paradigm.

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 2 vs 3 column paradigm.
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 22:52:32 -0700

Richard Terry wrote:

I'd caution against abandoning the 2 column paradigm.

As I've documented many times in the screen dumps, the 2/3 1/3 screen split works well as a compromise between available lists and using the central area for display purposes for reviewing letters/graphs/Xrays/pathology results/inbox/waiting room etc etc etc.

If anyone is interested I could make up a little set of png's as a display to remind people how this works.

Shouldn't everything be resizable by the user anyways?

--
David J. Grant
http://davidgrant.ca