Re: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP2.py questions from Richard

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP2.py questions from Richard
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:45:44 +1100

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 19:59:33 +0100
Carlos Moro <address@hidden> wrote:

> ~    A) On the right: gmEMRBrowser: allows problem selection. Only a
> new SOAP input control can be created when selecting for input a new
> problem. For future:  tree will allow more sophisticate SOAP
> navigation/edition/selection, according patient's EMR.
Looks good.

Just to clarify, how will you display old SOAP entries selected on the tree
widget? I wouldn't
use the SOAP control as it's not designed for that, and we don't want to edit
our old notes (well, maybe we sometimes *want* to, but we shouldn't ;-)

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:04:36 +0100
Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:
> which would indeed give unique keys for the data behind the
> strings collected by the vaccination popups.
>
> So I guess we could work with that approach.
In the old SOAPTextCtrl, it checked for collisions and appended
"#2", "#3", etc. to the keyname to guarantee uniqueness, this should be
unlikely if some information is embedded in the string.

Ian

PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E