Re: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP2.py questions from Richard

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP2.py questions from Richard
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:45:26 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I agree. At the moment, we can follow up with the SOAP
multisash - EMR browser with 1 pair of save/cancel
buttons for all the soaps and interacting with
cClinicalRecord and decide in the next  stages the
final arrangement of the widgets...

I put hands on...

Best regards,
Carlos

 --- Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:
> > the final user... But when the presentation logic
> is working, we're
> > always at time to rearrange and improve...
> Agree.
>
> Another idea would be to put the notes directly into
> the tree
> so that we still have only two panes side by side.
> In that
> case, however, it might be worthwhile to keep the
> standalone
> two-panes browser around.

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es