Re: [Gnumed-devel] Prescription printing in arbitrary countries and ser

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Prescription printing in arbitrary countries and services.
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 08:22:50 -0700

At 7:52 PM +1000 5/30/05, E Dodd wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2005 10:49, J Busser wrote:
 > Presently some jurisdictions require that prescriptions be printed on
 paper that was individualized to the prescriber (name, address etc)
 where, further, each sheet bears a serial number.
did we put that in the wiki?

part of it is there, part would need to be added.
http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/PrescribingReports

But note that some contents are organized according to whether they apply to Canada, AU etc. So is what I said above true for AU (as it seems it is for Germany?).

... maybe we approach a time that it becomes worth to re-express content in a table form, with the characteristics along the left column, and other columns (one per country) to denote whether the item applies (e.g. "Y" unless there is a character that renders correctly across browsers' fonts).

If within the table one or more countries have "variants", then maybe listing the variants one below the other. And since the table formatting does not (AFAICT) support further sub-organizing we would need to set out the sub-organizing (e.g. variants) with wording, upper/lower case & maybe spaces (I don't think nesting is supported in the tables).