[Gnumed-devel] Recording a session [Was: conference report]

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Recording a session [Was: conference report]
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:02:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

here is what we used at DebDOnf 5 in Helsinki:

   http://wiki.debian.net/?HowtoRecordVNC

Remarks:

  1) The project is NOT packages as Debian package. :-(((
     I hope somebody steps in here.
  2) It does not compile fully from scratch. :-((
     ... but the tool you *really* need will be builded and can
     be copied manually to /usr/local/bin
  3) It has some glitches and quirks which make it not optimal
     for recording when you are busy with your talk but might
     be OK if you are sitting in your office and have time.

In case of trouble with this I bte I can make a contact to our
helpful and competent video team.

Good luck

        Andreas.

--