[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed in Section contents in Synaptic Package Manage

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed in Section contents in Synaptic Package Manager
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:08:55 -0700

On 2-Sep-08, at 2:49 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:

Well, I would really welcome patches against such doc files.  It is
quite hard for me as somebody who does not really use GNUmed to find
sensible solutions here.  So just have a look at

svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/gnumed-client/ trunk/

For me, it is easier (to start) to browse
        http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/

Perhaps you also consider changes to the description in debian/ control.

Yes... I now have something more to do :-)