[Gnumed-devel] closing (was Re: small Sphinx demo)

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] closing (was Re: small Sphinx demo)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:19:50 +0200

>>>>> "James" == James Busser <address@hidden> writes:

James> While Seb can certainly answer himself, I imagine it is
James> time/energy having to be split against other things.

Good.

I do not want to push any longer.

Pls. bear in mind that personally I do not need new docs - I use Linux
since '99 and can live with and instruct my wife according to the
present docs.

So, since there is no agreement and/or man-power to do it about the
'new-way' of handling docs, let it be handled as in the present time and
I'm closing reST & Sphinx chapter...

GNUmed is not the only project I have to work on and I'll help with
other stuff like creating bug-tickets on LP - I'm just waiting for those
bugs to start arriving ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D