Re: [Gnumed-devel] closing (was Re: small Sphinx demo)

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] closing (was Re: small Sphinx demo)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:35:36 -0700

On 11-Sep-08, at 9:19 AM, Gour wrote:

So

since there is no ... man-power to do it about the
'new-way' of handling docs, let it be handled as in the present time and
I'm closing reST & Sphinx chapter...

I only agree with the above *for now*

However
Since there is no agreement

It is hopefully clear there was *some* agreement already. I would still appreciate comments on my post

        Wiki documentation separation

since it is inevitable that we should need better documentation --- as well pointed out by Gour -- before *too* long.

Also, with regard to Sebastian's heads-up