[Gnumed-devel] bug reporting (was Crash when trying to run 0.3.2 client)

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] bug reporting (was Crash when trying to run 0.3.2 client)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:06:47 -0700

Joe, please re-generate and report the bug as follows:

- in the login screen (where you input user/pw any-doc/any-doc) ensure that the option "Debug mode" is "checked" - when the unhandled exception handler appears, accept the option to submit a bug report. In the first window there are fields:

Comment: <please orient us... e.g. "right after login" or "after doing...">
        Sender: <your email address>

... click the button Send report
... in the next dialog "Enter a short note on what you were about to do..." you have another chance to put in details ... in the next dialog "Sending bug report" please send to gnumed- address@hidden ... in the next dialog *checkbox* to include the log file in the bug report
        --> this was unchecked by default in case this was a production system
--> this is your responsibility to not include if there would be confidential patient information

... Jim Busser