[Gnumed-devel] Re: bug reporting (was Crash when trying to run 0.3.2 cli

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: bug reporting (was Crash when trying to run 0.3.2 client)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:30:31 -0700

On 23-Sep-08, at 10:08 AM, Joe Hildreth wrote:

James,

I have sent the report with debug on as per your request.

... in the next dialog "Sending bug report" please send to gnumed-
address@hidden

Hmm... I see no bug from you at

        http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-bugs/2008-09/index.html

Bugs which were successfully submitted directly to gnumed-bugs via the exception handler, if for example while logged-in as Leonard McCoy, would be listed in the archive in the form

[Gnumed-bugs] <bug>: whatever_you_first_put_in_as_comment, LMcC = any-doc

Whereas anything that I intercepted from the old auto-address gnumed- devel (from the gnumed-devel moderation queue) and then forwarded to gnumed-bugs would appear as either

(if I redirected from the admin interface)

        [Gnumed-bugs] Forward of moderated message, gnumed-devel-bounces

(or if I forwarded from my own email and perhaps amended the subject line)

        [Gnumed-bugs] whatever_I_copied_and_paste_as_subject James Busser