[Gnumed-devel] Re: Raw input

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Raw input
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:42:39 +0100

I remember to have read somewhere that certain versions of python behave in
strange ways with raw_input.

Could you maybe change the code so it displays the value of raw_input ?

I remember on Windows there was always an `Enter/Return` keystroke in the
buffer and it would not let me input anything because it detected I had already
done so.

Maybe the buffer is filled with garbage so it will not detect `Yes` or `No`

Sebastian
*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html