Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed-server deb

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed-server deb
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 20:42:16 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

I know. On stock Lenny it is a UFT8 cluster. Have to fiddle with the live CD
some more.

You did not yet answered whether you would like to use
Debian Med SVN for developing the scripts.  I would think
that this makes perfectly sense and I would really welcome
this.  Please let me know if you need some help in case you
would like to follow my advise but have no idea how to do this.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de