Re: [Gnumed-devel] drugref2 in Oscar

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] drugref2 in Oscar
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 00:27:48 -0800

and on 2010-02-15, at 10:31 PM, Sebastian wrote:

> FreeDiams seems to share some ideas with drugref. Access to more then one
> drug source and exposing features through some interface

which makes it *sound* like FreeDiams is more advanced than was Drugref...

... however if GNUmed does not care about things like the prescribing portion
and only really cares about the data access portion, is FreeDiams in fact any
more advanced than was the drugref proof of concept code?

particularly since it is not obvious to me that FreeDiams handles access to
multiple databases, maybe only allowing to populate four tables with data from
a *single* source ??

        http://ericmaeker.fr/FreeMedForms/doc/database_structure.html