Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Live CD supports OpenOffice and Latex

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Live CD supports OpenOffice and Latex
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:12:41 +0200

Am Dienstag 27 April 2010 14:48:38 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,

Hi,

Thanks for your email ( see his comments below my original message).
I have forwared your mail to the GNUmed developer list for better making use
of your suggestions.

I am very glad we now have a contact regarding this issue as is will make the
user experience much more pleasant.

I am forwarding your email to the Debian-med list as well since you state that
your solution might fix the problem for other distros as well.

You say you are responsible for the packages. Do you happen to have any
contacts to the people working on uno as we have some questions regarding
making most of it from within GNUmed ?

Best regards,
Sebastian