[Gnumed-devel] Fwd: gnumed-medication

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: gnumed-medication
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 19:03:12 +0000

Hi Vaibhav

-- jim

Begin forwarded message:

From: care endoscopy <address@hidden>
Date: December 8, 2011 2:06:05 AM PST
To: "Busser, Jim" <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed-medication

Thanks for prompt reply. I could fix that. There are few more issues.
1. about current medication report (template)
2. about emr journal and consultation report
3. About use of key-board for selecting suggested words
4. Notes pluggin

 1. about current medication report (template)

Current medication report does not print the duration of advised treatment. It is required as pharmacist has to be informed how much drug is to be dispensed. At present i am putting it manually. In Germany you specifiy the box size like n=50, but but practices differ!

2. about emr journal and consultation report
Suppose someone consult me for (S) diarrhoea. I observe (O) emaciation. My (A) is colonic malignancy My (P) is colonoscopy. I did colonoscopy. Showed (O) malignancy. Now when it prints s follows s, o follows o, so that colonoscopic findings are printed above the plan of colonoscopy. This looks odd. I would suggest soap / soap

3. About use of key-board for selecting suggested words
Another problem is I have to use mouse to select suggested entries and can not select it with keyboard. The keyboard problem really needs to be solved. It is only on windows.

4. Notes pluggin
The problem on windows with notes seem to persist. You click and everything disappears

5. Just reminding you about endoscopy pluggin.

Regards

DR VAIBHAV BANAIT